My daughter, Kayli, made this cake
for my daughter-in-law, Louise, on her birthday.
12 Reese’s peanut butter cups
1/2 gallon chocolate chip ice cream
1 12-ounce jar caramel topping
1 8-ounce jar marshmallow crème topping
1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
1 pint whipping cream
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
8 fun-size Butterfinger bars
Prepare recipe the day before your occasion. Use a 9×13-inch cake pan with a lid.
1. Thaw chocolate chip ice cream for 2 hours. In gallon baggie, crumble peanut butter cups, then sprinkle into cake pan. Scoop chocolate chip ice cream into mixing bowl and stir to a smooth consistency. Pour over peanut butter cups in pan. Freeze one hour. Remove vanilla ice cream from freezer to thaw.
2. Pour marshmallow topping over frozen ice cream. Freeze 1/2 hour.
3. Run caramel topping under hot water tap, then spoon over frozen marshmellow topping and smooth. Freeze 1/2 hour.
4. Scoop vanilla ice cream into mixing bowl and stir until smooth consistency. Pour over caramel topping. Freeze one hour.
5. Prepare whipped cream: In mixing bowl add whipping cream, sugar and vanilla. Mix on slow speed for 2 minutes. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks are formed. Spoon over frozen ice cream and smooth.
6. In gallon baggie, crumble Butterfinger bars. Sprinkle over the top. Cover the pan and freeze.
7. When serving, run hot knife around edges.